Search The Lab

Monday, December 14, 2009

Soulja Boy - irephiphop




Here's a Mixtape I put together of Soulja's New/Recent/rare tracks He made videos for over The past Year. I know he gets alot of hate, but He's been putting in work recently and his new shit is proof of that. he really stepped his game up alot in the past year or so. Even if you are not a Soulja fan, you gotta appreciate the work ethic, So Download & enjoy this collection I put together over a month or so time span.
So again, Vibe in the music-Peace.

Part II, coming soon bitch.

Tracklist

1. Gully
2. Outerspace Flow (Feat. S.O.D Money Gang)
3. Where You Get Them At?!
4. Rubberbandz
5. Anything I Want (Feat.Angel Lola Love)
6. Pow
7. Successful
8. Louie Gucci (Feat. S.O.D Money Gang)
9. Gangsta Muzik (Fea. S.O.D Money Gang)
10. I Done Came Up (Fea. DJ Ill Will & Rockstar)
11. Play ball (Feat. Drake)
12. Twitter Going Ham
13. Stadium Music

Been taking down by mediafire, If anyone would like a re-up of the tape just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment