Search The Lab

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Lil Wayne - On Fire *Exclusive Explicit Version*

Lil Wayne - On Fire [ilovemusicinthelab.blogspot.com] from cj branson on Vimeo.


ayyy was good people sorry i haven't been around the past few days I had a very busy
week!.. On Dec. 29th I Had my 3rd kid, my 2nd Son :), who was born on the 29th of Dec.
So as you can imagine it's been real hectic for me for the past few days. I
also will be expecting twin little girls come Feb. But anyway, to the video...

This is Weezy's new video for 'On Fire' Off the 'Rebirth' album, Many blogs have posted the video, but NONE have posted the explicit version..I'm the first to do so.
So if you are a fan of Wayne then it's a treat for you, If not..well Who gives a fuck.
The Vid is dope, & so is the song, so sit back n Enjoy..& Vibe in the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment