Search The Lab

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Marshall Mathers LP '10 Year Anniversary'




I Don't remember ever anticipating an album as much as I did this one. The SSLP was perfect to me, & I easily became a fan. Kinda reluctant to be because, most "white" rappers either lacked skill, or it just wasn't the cool thing to do to be a fan of a white rapper, even I'm white myself. The day i went and picked THIS album up though, I couldn't wait to open the packaging-and see if he could top the album, that made me become a fan of his. Well, "who knew' that the MMLP would top SSLP and on top of it be his 'gem' his 'classic', his 'masterpiece'. This album, is easily his greatest work, as I listen to this album right now & like back then I can see why. So I can only hope that from listening to 'Not Afraid' & 'Despicable' & the many features he's had recently..that 'Recovery' can live up to it, or at least come 2nd to this Great album.

Vibe in the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment