Search The Lab

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

DJ Murder Presents... Lil Wayne - Tha Predator Collection



Iiiiight, here it is- a little treat for everyone/weezy fans. This is a 30 track collection that i put together from the first 12 volumes of my Lil Wayne 'Predator' series, I never posted them online or anything just made them for myself and for people around my neighborhood to earn a little xtra cash on the side, I made over 800 bucks off the series alone, Not bad!. Anyway, back to this tape.. I've compiled over 30 tracks from the series including a few tracks i never put on the tapes before, into a 30 track collection mixtape. I think it flows together real well, The Original series was based off of unreleased (at the time) material, My remixes, well known tracks, new tracks (at the time) & a few retail tracks. But like i said this tape goes together real well. So enjoy the tape, and feel free to send feedback in the shout box.. Vibe in the music.

Tracklist:

1.I'm Raw
2.Duffle Bag Boy (Remix)
3.Louisanimal
4.Drop The World Ft. Eminem *
5.I Feel Like Dying
6.Dey Know (Remix) (Wayne Verse)
7.Turn My Swag On (Remix) (Wayne Verse)
8.Me & My Drank Ft. Short Dawg
9.Demolition Freestyle # 1 *
10.Weezy Ambitions Ft. DJ Drama
11.9mm (Wayne Verse)
12.Steady Mobbin' (Wayne Solo)
13.Young Money Hospital (Wayne Verse) *
14.I told Ya'll
15.Colorful Clothes (Remix) (Wayne Verse)
16.Lay You Down Ft. Tyga
17.Troublemaker Ft. Young Money
18.Moonlight (Wayne Solo)
19.Something You Forgot
20.I Can Take Your Girl Ft. Young Money
21.Every Girl Ft. Young Money
22.Demolition Freestyle # 2 *
23.Eat You Alive
24.I'm going In (Wayne Solo)
25.Ima Monster (Everyday is Halloween) *
26.Ima Rider
27.Street Life
28.Ain't I
29.Throw it Back Ft. Mack Maine
30.Ransom (Wayne Verse)

*tracks that haven't appeared on the original series

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment