Search The Lab

Monday, February 15, 2010

Top 35 Hip-Hop Albums of the Decade

Ok, This is The Best Hip-Hop albums of the decade (2000-2009), This is strictly my opinion & everyone will/has their own opinion. This seems like a trend now everyone is making their "top lists" but I assure you I was working on this around the first week of Jan. I was gonna post this over there at, Rapbasement but i figured everyone is posting their lists up, & everyone has different tastes, so it's kinda win or lose. So I said to myself I'm Just going to post mine over at my Blog, & Since I love Music/Hip-Hop It makes sense. I originally was gonna proceed to count it down everyday for 35 days, but i scratched that idea, so I Made an image montage of "my" top 35 hip-hop albums of the decade, so Here it is....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

#1.Raekwon-Only Built 4 Cuban Linx Pt. II
#2.Eminem -The Marshall Mathers LP
#3.Ghostface Killa-Supreme Clientle
#4.Kanye West-The College Dropout
#5.Game-The Documentary
#6.AZ-AZiatic
#7.Jay-Z-The Blueprint
#8.Clipse-Lord Willin'
#9.Big L-The Big Picture
#10.Nas-STILLmatic
#11.The LOX-We are The Streets
#12.Ghostface Killa-Fishscale
#13.Cam'Ron-Come Home With Me
#14.Joe Budden-Padded Room
#15.Royce Da 5'9-Death is Certain
#16.Jay-Z-The Black Album
#17.Lil Wayne-Tha Carter II
#18.The Diplomats-Diplomatic Immunity
#19.Ghostface Killa-Big Doe Rehab
#20.Jay-Z-American Gangster
#21.Lil Wayne-Tha Carter
#22.Ludacris-Word of Mouf
#23.Eminem-The Eminem Show
#24.Ghostface & Trife da God-Put it on the Line
#25.Charles Hamilton-The Pink Lava Lamp
#26.Clipse-Hell Hath no Fury
#27.Shyne-Shyne
#28.50 Cent-GRODT
#29.Outkast-Stankonia
#30.Big Pun-Yeaahh Babbbyyy!
#31.Beanie Sigel-The Truth
#32.Ludacris-Back for the First Time
#33.Bone Thugs N Harmony-BTNHRESURRECTION
#34.Capone-n-Noreaga-The Reunion
#35.Black Rob-Life Story

Thanks, Hip-Hop You have been a part of my life since i could walk, & I'll never put my Headphones down.. Vibe in the Music Ya'll!

To View image in larger detail click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment