Search The Lab

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

New Mixtapes Coming Soon...

As most of you know, I make mixtapes along with my homies at Wordap. After the success of my Lil Wayne Predator "Collection", I plan to post more of my future tapes online, and see if they are just as if not more successful. So below is future mixtapes I'm releasing this year!. SO I hope you all Anticipate the mixtapes, because I'ma have fun putting these together, & as always if you all have any suggestions, or disagreements let me know in the shout box.

1.Lloyd Banks - The Rap Monster
2.Cory Gunz - Crack Barz
3.Cam'Ron - Best Rapper Alive
4.J. Cole - Ahead of the Class
5.Lil Wayne - Tha Predator 13
6.Cash Money - The Best of Cash Money Vol. 1
7.LL Cool J - 5 Mic Material
8.Soulja Boy - iSTILLrephiphop
9.Joe Budden - Micnificent
10.Redman - Funkorama (The Collection)
11.Gucci Mane - The Best TRAPper Alive
12.Royce Da 5'9 - Untitled
13.Jae Millz - Untitled
14.Eminem - Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment