Search The Lab

Friday, April 29, 2011

Top 30 Artists in History - #1

2Pac


HAILMARY
'I ain't a killa but don't push me
revennge is like the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
Picture paragraphs unloaded, wise words being quoted
Peep the weakness in the rap game is shorted.
Bow down, pray to God hoping that he's listenin
Seein niggas comin for me, to my diamonds, when they glistenin'

DO FOR LUV
'Just when I thought I broke away and I'm fellin happy
You try to trap me say you pregnant and guess who the daddy
Don't wanna fall for it, but in this case what could I do? So now I'm back
to makin promises to you, tryin to keep it true
What if I'm wrong, a trick to keep me holding on
Tryin to be strong and in the process, keep you goin
I'm bout to lose my composure, I'm gettin close
To packin up and leavin notes, and gettin ghost
Tell me who knows, a peaceful place where I can go
To clear my head I'm feelin low, losin control'

KEEP YA HEAD UP
'You know it makes me unhappy (what's that)
When brothas make babies, and leave a young mother to be a pappy
And since we all came from a woman
Got our name from a woman and our game from a woman
I wonder why we take from our women
Why we rape our women, do we hate our women?
I think it's time to kill for our women
Time to heal our women, be real to our women
And if we don't we'll have a race of babies
That will hate the ladies, that make the babies
And since a man can't make one
He has no right to tell a woman when and where to create one'





No comments:

Post a Comment