Search The Lab

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Top 30 Artists in History - #13

The Lox/D-Block


SHEEK
'Y'all would think y'all was jinxed wit a month of bad luck
I'm that huntin muthafucka and guess who da duck
I'm Elmer and you Daffy like the Looney cartoon
But this ain't no cartoon
My bullets clear out the room
I said "Boy, try to learn the fundamentals here, son."
Like that rooster and that chicken hawk I teach about a gun
I place my money on one'

JADA
'I used to cop so heavy that the block got mad
And niggas start callin up the cops like cabs
My 16's make niggas go to they dorm
Lock in and workout, then come out in the mornin
Wild out and blow a CO jus cuz it's borin
Wild out nigga'

STYLES
'I had a probable cause
You know da shit that happens when you don't follow da boss
Follow the rules
Kids get followed to school
And the thug niggas ball ya boo
Target practice was a horrible view
It's fucked up what tomorrow can do
And these niggas feel sorrow for who?
'Til we put you in da dirt, we ain't partin wit you'

No comments:

Post a Comment