Search The Lab

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Top 30 Artists in History - #10

Outkast


BIG BOI
'Well, uh, git up, stand up. So what's said, you dickhead
See when I was a youngsta, used to wear them fuckin broke Keds
My mama made me do it, but the devil, he made me smart
Told me to jack them weak ass niggaz for they fuckin Starters
In the middle school, I was a bigger fool
I wore with tank tops to show off my tattoo, thought I was cool
I used to hang out with my daddy's brothers, I call them my uncles
They taught me how to smoke herb, I followed them when they ran numbers
So in a sense I was Rosemary's baby
And then, I learned the difference between a bitch and a lady
Hell, I treat 'em all like hoes, see I pimped 'em
Bitch never had my money, so I never whipped 'em
See all the playas came and all the playas went
A playa ain't a gangsta but a playa can handle his shit bitch'

ANDRE 3000
'At age 13, start workin at the loadin dock
They layin my mama off of work, General Motors trippin
But I come home bank like Hank, from hittin and dippin
Doin dumb shit, not knowin what a nigga know now
Yeah, that petty shit will have you cased up and locked down
I dips, over to East Point, still actin a fool
Wastin my time in the school, I'd rather be shootin pool
Cool is how I played the tenth grade
I thought it was all about mackin hoes and wearin pimp fade
Instead of bein in class, I'd rather be up in some ass
Not, thinkin about them six courses that I need to pass'

No comments:

Post a Comment