Search The Lab

Monday, April 25, 2011

Top 30 Artists in History - #5

Bone Thugs -n- Harmony


FLESH
'You hit the chalk and fall in the night time
Gotta get mine
Ain't taking no shorts or no losses
Hop on the phone
Callin' my nigga sin at home
Polishin' that MAC-10 chrome
Gotta a lick so bring yo shit
'cause once again it's on
To the dome with a fifth of burb
we wig to the curb so we swerve
And rolled out to pick up the triple six thug
And follow the murder for robbin the dooehouse'

LAYZIE
'That's how it is, and I gotsta have it in the nine-quat
Mission to check a mill and still be real
Thuggin' on the glock-glock,creeping on a come up
Won't sleep till I'm done up
Gotta blaze me blunt up, hunt up another plot and scheme
Gotta make some green, cause soldiers nut up, what up?'

BIZZY
'Rip's straight when makin' me grip with me click
Rollin' with Ruthless, the thug I be
Me put 'em in mud, buck 'em, and pump blood
Got nothing to lose, bitch
You better respect rip, or you best check this slug
It's goin' down steady pump and peel rounds, gunnin' with a me gang
Bang, gotta make that money man
It's still the same
Steady runnin' thing wild, and follow me now'

KRAYZIE
'You give you the cash, oh, that was your ass
'cause me and me nigga was Hungary
And bitch, if you're stallin' you might just catch one to the temple
And um, Bone raw doggin', so nigga just make the shit simple and run
To catch one nigga me fill 'em with bullets and dump 'em in rivers
Remember, me killer now
For money, me dig you six feet in a ditch and get richer
'cause bitch you were slippin'
I'll cut you, then rip you, then buck you down'

No comments:

Post a Comment