Search The Lab

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Top 30 Artists in History - #11

Dipset


CAM'RON
'Who more realer we than the four wheeler
F Mike, til you see me you never saw 'Thriller'
Fishscale, fishscales, Gorillas
Dirty whore want me to go raw will ya?
Smart Pisces fresh from the Archdiocese's
You got heart fight me? I'll dearly depart wifey
I'm Anfernee I do things the Hardaway
Pardon me, escalade, marmalade, mama stay
And I send 'em where stars'll play
And the dude cop a car today color: pink chardonnay'

JUELZ SANTANA
'Ya'll messin with some gangstas, riders, 911 survivors
Ya'll still want beef than holla
You think you bout it, get your piece and holla
Squeze the piece when I think it's problems, do you follow?
Young Muhammad Atta, no plane lessons, cocaine lessons, just a plot of towers I had
Before they crashed and divided the towers
I'm hurtin' working hard to reprovide the towers,
Told you, you messin with a gangsta boy,
You messin with some gangstas boy
Don't do thatt
You got coke don't move that
These blocks belong to us homie
Remember I told you that
Ask me your boys leave no more messages
I see you pumpin I'm steppin in my weapons and
I'm shootin off to the death of him'

JIM JONES
'All on my shoulders, I'm warning my soldiers
The nights could get chilly, the morning's much colder
I've seen summers get cold
And playas do it up until the point and that they done and they fold
They can't succumb to the cold
Those of frostbitten, up north sitting, just like some f'n lost kittens
They get locked up for carrying boy
They doing time up in Marion, boy, uh
I respect you
You do your time like Gotti, and come home like that Marion boy
Dipset, Holla'

No comments:

Post a Comment